Schedule of Fees
- Initial consultation--60 minutes--$150
- Follow-up sessions--45 minutes--$70
- Fees are subject to change with advanced notice
- Telephone/skype consults are available, although NOT covered by insurance.
- Horizon BCBS PPO and managed care
Insurance Reimbursement & Payment
- MLT360 accepts private payment & insurance reimbursement.
- It is your responsibility as the client, to contact your insurance company prior to the first appointment to find out which services and diagnoses are covered.
- A referral from a physician may be required depending on your insurance.
- Co-pays, fees and outstanding balances may be paid in cash or personal check at the time of visit.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, or you will be charged in full for the missed session (in the event of a hospitalization or inclement weather, the fee will be waived).
- If you are late to your appointment, your session will still end at the scheduled time.
- A late fee of 7% will be added to any outstanding balance after 30 days.
- Please make checks payable to MLT360.
- Fees for missed appointments, outstanding balances and telephone consults may be mailed to:
465 West Main Street
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- Please call the office if your have specific questions or concerns related to the information above.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Please bring your insurance card, photo ID and physician's referral (if needed).
- Any pertinent medical information from the last three months such as lab results, food logs, blood glucose logs and/or blood pressure logs--this will help determine your baseline and track your progress.
Upon booking your initial consultation, you will receive an appointment confirmation, nutrition intake form(s) and HIPPA privacy notice via email. Please fill out all forms prior to your session, either electronically and sent back via email, or handwritten and brought to your first session. This will allow actual session time between you and the dietitian to be spent more efficiently.
Schedule a consultation today!